Mercedes-Benz of Boerne Reviews
49 reviews |
Write a review
Here's what some satisfied customers have to say Some of these reviews were submitted on other websites. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by these websites.
- on Yahoo!
Great dealership from sales to service! Been going their for over 5 years and couldn t imagine going anywhere else. Professional, on-time, couldn t ask for more!!
- on Dealer Rater
From the moment we met Guy, we were very comfortable with him. We had a special request & Guy worked & worked to find the exact car we wanted. There was absolutely no pressure from Guy or anyone else. it was a great experience and we will be a repeat customer.
- on Dealer Rater
Vic shows true professionalism. He sold my wife her first Mersedes, and I saw that he truly cared and sold my wife the car, and sold me on his professionalism. Customer service is number one for me, and Vic came to the plate and hit a home run.
- on Dealer Rater
Awesome! Guy made buying a car feel like fun. He makes sure you are pleased and informed. He is a team member at the dealership as well.
"it didn't feel like I was buying a car, it felt like I was being catered to... and THAT is Priceless!"
- on Cars.com
I was in the market for a new car but not looking forward to the process. I've bought lots of cars. Until my Mercedes purchase, I was driving 'the ultimate driving machine'. I researched the vehicle online, did comparison shopping and was prepared with my offer and had trade-in value expectations when I drove up to Boerne. I figured I would do all this, to make MY experience easier, shorter and straight forward. I mean, we all know what dealerships are like. Except, this isn't a dealership. It's a SERVICEship. From the moment I arrived at the serviceship, I knew I was in for a 'different experience'. I was greeted at the door by a friendly sales advisor, scratch the sales part... I was greeted by a friendly Advisor. In comes Su Yim, super-cool-awesome should be his name. Now, I knew exactly what car I was there for, which was going to make his job easy, but Mercedes Benz of Boerne has changed the car buying experience. Su showed me the car I was looking for. Took me on a test drive, NO PUSHY SALES!! He let the car speak for itself. Su was very knowledgeable of the GL450 and shared all the features with me. He never tried to close a sale, thank goodness. He made me feel so comfortable, I let my guard down and enjoyed the 'looking' experience, the 'test-drive' experience and YES... ultimately, the 'BUYING' experience. This was an amazing thing! Believe me when I tell you, from everyone's courteous smiling faces, helpful gestures, to the coffee, to the lounge, to the tour of the facilities, they have a masseuse!!!, a shoe-shine station, a video game room..... I can't list everything. I drank like 3 starbucks.... it didn't feel like I was buying a car, it felt like I was being catered to... and THAT is Priceless! Congratulations MBofBoerne! I'll be back.
Do you like Mercedes-Benz of Boerne?
- 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Monday
- 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Tuesday
- 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Wednesday
- 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Thursday
- 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Friday
- 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday
- Find New Mercedes Vehicles in the San Antonio Area
- Value your Trade
- Find Pre-Owned Mercedes Vehicles in the San Antonio Area
- Find Mercedes Sprinter Vans in the San Antonio Area
- Learn More about the Mercedes-Benz AMG from our Certified Dealers
- Find Mercedes Inventory Specials in the San Antonio Area
- Mercedes Service & Parts
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne Videos
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne News & Events
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne's Community Involvment
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Video
- Which Mercedes-Benz SUV is Right for You?
- About Mercedes mbrace
- Newest Features in the E-Class Lineup
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- More Information about our Dealership
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter of Boerne
- Find us on Cars.com
- Check Us Out on Manta.com
- The Staff at Mercedes-Benz of Boerne